We are looking for a MarCom Manager to coordinate and manage internal and external branded communications and disseminate as needed. Manage agency partners in the online/offline fields to fulfill the needs of trade and consumer PR, client relations, advertising, internal communications, and social media campaigns for internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
• Minimum 2-4 years experience in a similar role
• Exceptional relationship builder with both internal and external key partners and help resolve issues smoothly and effectively.
• Category knowledge of Fashion, Sportswear, Tech, Design and Entertainment.
• Existing relationships to related media.
• Expert knowledge of social media platforms.
What will you do?
• Identify and engage qualified online and offline media opportunities.
• Coordination with PR agencies to identify and engage with local influencers, bloggers, and brand advocates in the social sphere.
• Coordinate and manage consumer-facing messaging with clients.
• Development and execution of comprehensive, annual editorial marketing strategy calendar.
• Oversee and implement all social media marketing efforts for Guild. This includes social media strategy, management of social media presences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo and other channels.
• Define voice of the Guild brand, not just in our own social channels, but must-haves/things to avoid when employees share our work on their own channels.
• Coordinate and manage a strategy for submitting Guild work for various industry awards.
• Maintain a relevant awareness of market trends and creative industry practice.
• Identify key speaking opportunities for Guild senior management.
• Proactively contribute to the vision of Guild, by leading through example and driving an invested spirit.
If this sounds like a job in which you’d thrive, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘MarComm Manager’
Guild is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Guild encourages women and minorities to apply and does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.